Basic information and contact details:
Detailed area of the Polpharma Group Supplier Code of Conduct to which the practice is related:
1. Description of the implemented practice, including:
• Motivation behind the described actions;
• Adopted objectives;
• Methods for attaining the objectives;
• Implementation level of the adopted objectives;
• Impact of the practice on the organisation of the company;
• Verifiability of the impact of the practice on the company’s business;
• The way the Polpharma Group Supplier Code of Conduct is implemented through the described practice;
• Possibility of transferring the implemented solutions and their application by other organisations, max. (800 characters)
2. The biggest challenges that the company faced when implementing the practice and measures whereby they were resolved (max. 300 characters).
3. The benefits gained by the company thanks to the implementation of the described practice (max. 300 characters).
4. Space for comment from a management representative (max. 400 characters, not compulsory).
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact me at: email@example.com.
Sustainable Supply Chain ‒ a system of interconnected business activities within a product’s life cycle allowing value creation for all stakeholders, while ensuring commercial success which contributes to the improvement of social wellbeing and the environment. (Source: Business For Social Responsibility ‒ BSR 2007).
The data controller is Polpharmа Biuro Handlowe Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Bobrowiecka 6,
00-728 Warsaw. Personal data are collected by Polpharmа Biuro Handlowe Sp. z o.o. exclusively for the purpose of the execution of the Sustainable Supply Chain project carried out by Polpharma Biuro Handlowe Sp. z o.o. The data will not be made available to data recipients within the meaning of Art. 7(6) of the Act on personal data protection. The data subject is entitled to access and correct his or her personal data. Data subjects provide their data voluntarily.